Sunday, March 28, 2010

Commissions

I do commissions, and I'm not picky about them.
So whether you want a tattoo design, a portrait of your dog, or a sketch of your "fursona," I'm up for it. Just send me an e-mail with your idea, a detailed description of what you want, and any reference material (photos, drawings, etc.) attached. If I confirm via e-mail that I'm interested in your commission, I'll give you my paypal info and we'll work things out like civilized humans.
My e-mail address is: animeguyswithtrianglenoses@yahoo.com (because my sister set it up for me, and she thought it was funny).

Two Important Notes:
1. I'll e-mail you a pic of the piece when it's finished. If you don't like it, you don't have to pay for it.
2. I won't do drawings of questionable taste/legality. No nudity, hate speech, blah blah blah. If you think your idea is borderline, just ask.

Prices:
$4 (plus shipping) - pencil sketch or simple tattoo design
$10 (plus shipping) - black and white inked sketch
$15 (plus shipping) - colored sketch (colored pencil, marker, or watercolor)
$30 (plus shipping) - acrylic painting (paints are expensive, sorry)

If you don't mind printing the image out yourself, I can send you a high-quality scan of the finished work so you don't have to pay shipping.

Oh, and if you get a tattoo design from me, I won't put pics of it online or show it to people, so you don't have to worry about other people walking around with your unique art on their bodies.


If you'd like to see examples of my work, you can visit my deviantart page by clicking here.
It's a little barren right now - I've been too busy to take photos of my portfolio. Having a 9 to 5 job has its drawbacks.

Alright, I have to go back to work on my Portable Gallery if it's gonna get done in time for me to wear it to the show. Sleep tight, internet.

1 comment:

  1. lol I like the respect for the tattoos but awww no nudity

    ReplyDelete