Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh Yeah - Art

I just remembered that this is an art blog, which is convenient, since I submitted some of my work to a local art show awhile back. And one of my pieces was accepted! But first, just for fun, let's see the pieces that didn't make the cut:


I called this one "Spring In Her Step" because I am clever and also obnoxious.


This one is called "Blossom" for obvious reasons.



This one doesn't get a name because I didn't finish it in time to submit it for consideration. It did, however, remind me that I like drawing much more than painting, which lead me to create the accepted piece, "Garden of the Mind":


I promise I'll come up with less obvious titles in the future.

If you live in the Norfolk area, you can come to the opening on April 2nd at 7PM at The Warehouse, 1229 West Olney Road, Norfolk. Or you can stay at home and watch Grey's Anatomy reruns. This is America, people. The choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment