Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things Balance Each Other Out

Hi, I'm Chris Baird, I'm an artist in Virginia, and I think blogging is annoying. Oh sure, I had a livejournal account back before it was cool, but just to keep track of my friends from high school.

Scratch that - livejournal was never cool.
But it balances out, because I never posted anything anyway.

Another thing that balances out:
I spent two hours this morning figuring out how to delete a virus from my hardrive. After accidentally deleting several things that apparently were important, I managed to defeat the virus. At which point I went on one of my fav art sites, deviantart, and the same virus uploaded itself again.

But it balances out because I finally decided to switch browsers from Internet Explorer to anything else, and my new browser (Opera) is superfast.

So I am using it write now as I blog this blog, which as I've said before, I find annoying. But that balances out because I finally have an honest-to-gandhi website of my very own. A launchpad I can use to spread my metaphorical octopus arms out into the internet to capture my fortune. Or something.

I don't know, I'm tired and I have a full shift tomorrow.
But I have a site now! On the internet! It's like 1994 all over again.

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed that I wrote "write now" instead of "right now." Did I mention I'm tired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, why would a site like deviantart have a virus? And yes, internet explorer sucks.

    ReplyDelete