Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sekret Projekt Unveiled



The test of my Portable Gallery prototype went very well. I wore it to drop off my piece at The Warehouse for the April 2 opening, and I definitely got some attention. One guy stopped his truck on the side of the road to ask me if the images on my jacket were religious, and if I was, you know, preaching the gospel to the peoples.
And a couple of girls whispered to each other across the street as I got into my car to drive back home.



I'm satisfied with the design, but the knots in the fishing line I used to attach the frames kept coming loose, so I bought some hanging wire on the way home that'll stay in place for sure. Can't wait to wear the finished product to the show (along with some full-color art in the frames, hopefully).



Catch you on the flipside, internet.

4 comments:

  1. You defn made a difference in more ppl's lives besides the trucker driver and whispering grls

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Do you get email notifications for these comments? It's not fair because I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA the password to enter in that last comment ^ there was: crack inc, without the space

    ReplyDelete