Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Art and um... Art

Thought ya'll might want to see some close-ups of the finished pieces that I wore to the Renewal show:



This piece was on my left side, right over my actual heart. Awwwwwww...




The other piece on my chest. Just creepy enough to draw interest.



Devil on my shoulder. Traditionally, the left side is considered the 'evil' side, but I put it on the right, because my lil sister is always whining about protesting the discrimination of left-handed people.



An angel on the other shoulder, because I am the most original man alive.



The back piece - 9"X11." Everyone seemed to like this one (it was my mom's favorite).


Well, the show may be over, but I submitted a proposal for Art | Everywhere, and I'm thinking of shipping some stuff to a gallery in New York that hangs all submissions (for a fee). And I'm doing an art trade with Mallory, because we are now "facebook friends." Don't be ashamed if you've never heard of it - it's pretty exclusive.

Gotta go art some art. That's right, I verbed it.
I am hip.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you submitted to Art|Everywhere!
    Good luck, my brotha!
    I submitted too, but I feel kind of weirded out that you had to have a proposal... "I propose... that you hang this painting up."
    That's basically how mine went, so we shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGODDDDDDDDDD I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY like the angel one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one where the left side=angel and right side=devil. And I like the sides you picked for general reasons and from your inspiration too! I really like it a lot!!!! So far the one you drew today and the this one are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete