Sunday, July 25, 2010

Breaking News

Alright, so I still haven't gotten a website yet, because I've been busy feeding autistic homeless dolphins finishing the script for a photocomic and starting to storyboard said comic. It's all very boring, but there is one bright spot in my dull existence: I am officially a museum curator now.



By which I mean I got someone else (Cory) to draw something for my Museum on Wheels.
Cory's in 757 CCC, a local comic creator's club that I am also in. He has a webcomic on his deviantart site, right... over... HERE.

His stuff is going to be in an anthology project the group is working on. It'll probably be months before everything is nailed down, but you heard it here first. Unless someone else told you, in which case, you didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment