Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Perhaps you would like some music

I have recently become obsessed with a musician named Jeffrey Lewis, and I have decided to share that obsession with you, internet.

Let's first dip our toes into his most 'commercial' song and video:
To Be Objectified

Now, my personal favorite:
Anxiety Attack
(The lyrics to this one do a good job of summing up my own thought processes.)

Something else:
Life

A short song about Ramen noodles:
Ramen


A "Low Budget Documentary" about the history of Communist China (set to music):
It's Awesome

A "Low Budget Detective Flick"
Even More Awesome

The rest of the best:
Don't Get Upset
Seattle
Whistle Past the Graveyard
Back When I Was 4
East River

And lets wrap things up with a catchy ditty about suicide:
Couldn't Take It Anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment